There are no specific lifestyle changes to manage Hodgkins disease . However, there are things you can do to help yourself feel better during treatment and to help manage the side effects. These include:
- Balance rest and activities.
- Avoid exposure to bacteria and viruses:
- Eat a healthy diet . Good nutrition can help your body to handle treatment and can help you to feel better.
- Seek support from friends and family, and/or join a support group . Social support is essential for helping you to deal with the emotional toll of cancer.
- Reviewer: Mohei Abouzied, MD, FACP
- Review Date: 03/2015 -
- Update Date: 03/15/2015 -