Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation
Do you have a debilitating diagnosis of:
- Heart failure
- Renal failure (dialysis)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Myasthenia Gravis, or other motor neuron type diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis (debilitating)
- Osteoarthritis (debilitating)
If so, ask yourself these questions:
- Has there been a decline from your original level of mobility or activities of daily living?
- Would you be interested in a daily rehab program to return to your normal level of activity?
- Is there still a need for wound care, respiratory care, PEG tube education, diabetic and family training?
If so, you may want to consider Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation. For more information, please call, (850) 494-6169, (850) 494-6176 or (850) 494-5131.
Classic Rehab Diagnoses
- Hip fractures
- Major multiple trauma
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Congenital deformity
- Neurological disorders: Guillain-Barre, Parkinson’s disease, Myopathy
- Knee and hip joint replacements
- Bilateral knee or hip joint surgery
- Single joints: patient body mass index of at least 50 or patient is over age 85
- Arthritis: severe rheumatoid/severe osteoarthritis
If you have recently been diagnosed with one of the above, please call our liaisons at: (850) 494-6169, (850) 494-6176 or (850) 494-5131. If you are unsure whether you meet criteria for Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation, please call our liaisons for an evaluation.
For more information on West Florida Rehabilitation Institute, call (850) 494-6100 or (800) 342-1123.
8383 North Davis Highway
Pensacola, FL, 32514
Print & fill out the Outpatient information form before your appointment.
Click here for more information.
Meet Our Team
Dr. Verbois introduces the
- Services A-Z
- All Private Rooms
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Care
- Family Birthplace
- Immediate Care
- Memory Disorders Clinic
- Primary Care
- Rehabilitation Institute
- Robotic Surgery
- Senior Emergency Services
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Stroke Center
- Surgical Services
- Childbirth Classes