Cancer treatments can produce unpleasant side effects, but there are steps you can take to feel better and optimize your cancer treatments. Learn more about preventing and alleviating anemia, fatigue, myelosupression, nausea and vomiting, neutropenia, and thrombocytopenia.
Treatments for Specific Cancers
Stay up to date with the latest in-depth information on specific cancer treatments. Choose a type of cancer from the list below to learn about therapies used to treat specific cancers at different stages, as well as strategies used to improve treatments.
- Biologic Therapies for Cancer Treatment
- Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) for Cancer Treatment
- Chemotherapy for Cancer Treatment
- Hormonal Therapy for Cancer
- Managing the Side Effects of Cancer and Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer Treatment
- Surgery and Other Procedures for Cancer Treatment