To Protect Our Patients and You
Hospital Visiting Hours 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses, we are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and our community.
- Only ONE designated visitor per patient will be allowed to enter the hospital per day
- No visitors will be allowed for patients who display symptoms of COVID-19 or who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Approved visitor must be screened and must be wearing a mask covering the nose and mouth while in the hospital.
- No children under the age of 18 are permitted to visit.
Exceptions to our Limited Visitation Policy Include:
- Two parents or guardians for Pediatric patients and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit patients.
- Two support people for Labor and Delivery Patients.
- End of Life Care.
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.