To protect our patients and you
Hospital visiting hours 7:00am - 7:00pm
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses, we are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and our community.
- Only ONE designated visitor per patient will be allowed to enter the hospital per day
- No visitors will be allowed for patients who display symptoms of COVID-19 or who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Approved visitor must be screened and must be wearing a mask covering the nose and mouth while in the hospital.
- No children under the age of 18 are permitted to visit.
Exceptions to our Limited Visitation Policy Include:
- Two parents or guardians for Pediatric patients and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit patients.
- Two support people for Labor and Delivery Patients.
- End of Life Care.
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.
Our hospital cafeteria is located on the first floor and keeps the following hours:
- Breakfast: 6:00am - 9:30am
- Lunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Dinner: 4:00pm - 7:0 pm
- Breakfast: 6:30am - 9:30am
- Lunch: 11:00 am - 1:30pm
- No Dinner Service
The hours for Subway are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am - 8:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 9:30pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Vending machines are available 24/7 in the following locations: Main Lobby; Cafeteria (first floor, back hallway) and Surgical Waiting room (second floor, next to center elevator).
Dove Gift Shop
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Located in our main lobby on the first floor
- Offers a variety of gifts, toys, toiletries, and greeting cards for purchase.
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in the hospital.
Please turn cell phones on vibrate mode while in the hospital. To ensure a quiet and healing environment, we request that you take phone calls in private areas only. There are also courtesy phones available in the family waiting rooms.
Food and Drink
For your safety, food and beverages will only be allowed in our family waiting areas or in the cafeteria.
Health and Safety
We want our patients to have the healthiest, safest environment possible while in our care. To ensure that your loved one’s room stays free of germs and other immune system stressors, please do not bring fresh flowers or fruit/food baskets to the unit. Cards, posters, photos and balloons are good ways to cheer up your loved one.