The region’s only comprehensive physical rehabilitation facility offers specialized inpatient and outpatient services and treatment for stroke, joint replacement, and amputation as well as brain and spinal cord injury, arthritis, and other neurological or orthopedic conditions. Our focus is getting you better faster and safely returning you to a life of maximum independence.
Our facility recently underwent a $1 million renovation project that includes renovated patient rooms and state-of-the-art therapy equipment for stroke, brain, and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. This equipment includes the area’s only Balance Master, Dynavision Visumonitor, System, Interactive Metronome, the Walkaide System, the Electrical Stimulation Cycle for Arms and Legs, and the SureHands System. We are the only rehabilitation facility in our community to have invested in these latest advances for rehabilitation therapy.
Patient treatment plans are individualized with your needs and preferences in mind to include medical acuity and stability, functional and behavioral status, and cultural preferences. You will be attending 3-4 hours of therapy at least 5 days/week. We strive to help you achieve the following:
- Regaining independence in functional activities, such as self-care and mobility
- Improving communication, problem solving, memory and social interaction
- Training in use of adaptive equipment to assist in becoming more functionally independent
- Learning about the impairment and adjusting to any activity limitations and participation restrictions
- Assisting with participation in leisure and recreational activities.
- Transitioning to home or the least restrictive alternative level of care.
- Serving as a resource in the community for persons with physical rehabilitation needs and caregivers.
- Returning to productive roles at home, workplace, school, and in the community
- Incorporating wellness and prevention in life choices.
For more information on our expert services and state-of-the art technology, please see our video library below: